Don't forget to 'like' your favourite poems on the
People's Poetry Competition Facebook Page!

Friday 10 May 2013

36. My Bag


36.
My Bag

In my bag…there’s this and there’s that.
Some good shit and some trash but regardless it’s my bag.
I don’t come over in your yard digging in your bag trying to tell you what’s good and what’s trash…You know why because it’s your bag.
I’m the one that has to fill it up with the things I gather thru my travels and I don’t never ask you to carry it.
But there you are always snooping thru my shit.
I know I saw you the other night sneaking in my yard trying to see what you can find.
You probably don’t even understand what you’re looking at because it’s not for your eyes...Just mine.
You need to mind your own and stop always sneaking around in bags… always judging… trying to be sneaky… always on the creep,
Because while you were so busy worried about me you forgot to tie your bags up last night and I heard them alley cats you call friends done spread all your shit out in the street!




No comments:

Post a Comment